Your home is one of your most valuable assets and should be properly maintained.
After a few years, you might not think too much about what the inspector said when you first bought your home.
A Mini Maintenance inspection includes a verbal walk through of the major components of the home including the exterior, roof, attic, and basement/crawlspace for $250.
A Maintenance inspection includes a written report of the following:
- Roof inspection for damage, hail, age concerns, gutter condition
- Attic inspection for moisture concerns, insulation issues, pest concerns
- Exterior Siding Inspection for concerns with paint, caulking, and overall condition of the siding material.
- Foundation Inspection for visible concerns, settlement issues, grading or drainage issues
- Crawlspace/Basement Inspection for moisture issues, pest concerns
- Heating and Cooling System Inspection for age, performance or maintenance concerns
- Plumbing System Inspection for any visible leaks and evaluation of water heater age and condition
- Electrical Safety Inspection including test of GFCI outlets for safety, inspection of electric panel interior, and any visible electrical concerns
- Smoke Alarm and CO Detector Inspection and testing
- Garage Door Inspection and Test for safety concerns